AP EAMCET 2020 Notification Extended Last date, Exam Date, Eligibility @ sche.ap.gov.in: AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form / Online form released recently. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada will responsible for the AP EAMCET on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The JNTUK Officials will accept the AP EAMCET 2020 Applications from 29th February 2020. JNTUK Will organize the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) – 2020 for the Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical filed students. AP EAMCET is a state-level entrance exam which is scheduled to organize Soon. So, all the candidates who have qualified in this AP EAMCET 2020 can get the admissions into various affiliated government or private colleges across the AP State.
New Update: The AP EAMCET 2020 registration started on 29th February 2020. JNTUK officials revised the AP EAMCET 2020 Dates and AP EAMCET 2020 Application online submission date also revised. The last date for application submission is 7th May 2020. So, all the candidates who are going to take the EAMCET 2020 start their registration and submit the application form without the late fee. Be aware of the application last date because you will be charged late fee also if you applied after the last date. So, from 29th February 2020, officials are accepting the AP EAMCET Online Application Form 2020. We have also given the direct links to download the AP EAMCET 2020 Notification and apply link here below.
AP EAMCET 2020 Notification Details
AP EAMCET 2020 Important Dates
Check the below-mentioned table for AP EAMCET Dates such as application form release date, admit card release, and result announcement, etc.
|Notification Release date||27th February 2020|
|Apply online starts from||29th February 2020|
|Last date for Application submission||7th May 2020|
|Last date for Application submission with Rs.500/- late fee||–|
|Last date for Application submission with Rs.1000/- late fee||–|
|Last date for Application submission with Rs.5000/- late fee||–|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket||–|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Exam||Updated Soon|
|Release of Preliminary Key||–|
|Last Date of submitting objections||–|
|Release of Result||–|
|Starting of the Counselling process||–|
Procedure for AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form registration
Candidates who are waiting to Apply For AP EAMCET 2020 Exam can fill the AP EAMCET 2020 application form by using the following steps. First, go through the complete AP EAMCET 2020 notification to get a complete idea. You can refer to the instruction booklet which is available on the website before filling the AP EAMCET 2020 Application form. Candidates can apply only in online mode. Go through the steps below to apply.
- First, all the students need to visit the official site of AP EAMCET 2020 i.e.sche.ap.gov.in.
- Later go to the home page and search for the AP EAMCET 2020 Notification and click on that.
- After that, you will find various options like Notification, Important Dates, Instruction Booklet for Engineering, Instruction Booklet for Agriculture & Medical, etc.
- Thereafter, Find the apply online link to fill the Online Application Form.
- After that, enter the complete information and upload the required documents and photographs.
- Thereafter, recheck the entered details and if you have any correction then make corrections in the application form.
- Finally, click on the submit button to submit the application after the successful payment.
- Take a print of your applied form for your further reference.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Fee
For submitting the Online Application Form first we have to make Payment of Registration Fee which can be paid through the debit/credit card /Net Banking / AP Online centers.
The Application fee to be paid for various streams without late fee is as shown below,
- For Agriculture – Rs.500 + Transaction charges
- Engineering – Rs.500 + Transaction charges
- Both Engineering and Agriculture Stream – Rs.1000 + Transaction charges.
AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
All the Candidates must go through the AP EAMCET eligibility criteria before applying for the test. We have mentioned the eligibility criteria for AP EAMCET 2020 here according to the officials.
Nationality – Candidates must belong to the Indian Nation or OCI/PIO cardholder. Aspirants must native of AP/Telangana State and must satisfy the requirements of Local/Non-Local status.
Candidate must possess the 10+2 with subjects of Mathematics/Botony, Zoology, and Physics, Chemistry as optional or vocational program under the BIE, AP/Telangana. (OR) Candidate must possess the Diploma in Engineering organized by State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP/Telangana or equal board.
Age – Candidates must have completed 16 years of age as of 31st December 2019. There is no upper age limit mentioned.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Applicants must check the AP EAMCET exam pattern from the below section.
- The AP EAMCET 2020 will organize online mode.
- This is a computer-based online test with multiple choice type questions.
- The question paper will contain a total of 160 multiple-choice questions.
- The question paper will contain three subjects and each subject will contain separate marks.
- Physics – 40 marks, Chemistry – 40 Marks, and Mathematics/ Botony and Zoology – 80 marks
- The exam paper will be held in Telugu and English languages.
- The total time duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no negative marking.
AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus details
The syllabus for AP EAMCET 2020 will be the syllabus introduced by BIE, AP /TS for intermediate level. So, the AP EAMCET 2020 syllabus is Your intermediate syllabus only. The syllabus consists of topics from various subjects in your intermediate.
Direct links for Notification download and apply online are given below
Download AP EAMCET 2020 Notification: Click Here
For AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Apply Online: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What is the AP EAMCET Exam registration fee?
Ans: The Registration Fee for fee Payment and submission of EAMCET Online Application Form is Rs. 500/-. This can be paid through the AP/ TS online / Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Q2: What is the announced AP EAMCET Exam Date?
Ans: AP EAMCET 2020 Exam will be going to organize soon.
Q3: When will be the AP EAMCET Application Form available?
Ans: AP EAMCET Application Form will be made available from 29th February 2020.
Q4: What is the last date to submit AP EAMCET Online Application?
Ans: AP EAMCET Online Application can be submitted up to 7th May 2020.
***** All The Best ******
***** Thank you for your visit *****