AP EAMCET 2021 Notification, AP EAPCET 2021, Application Form, Registration, Last Date to apply, Exam dates | AP EAMCET 2021 (AP EAPCET) Application Last date, Eligibility @ sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET: AP EAMCET 2021 Application Form / Online form will be released on 24th June 2021. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada will responsible for the AP EAMCET on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The AP EAMCET is renamed as AP EAPCET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test ). The JNTUK Officials will accept the AP EAPCET 2021 Applications from 26th June 2021. We have also given the direct links to download the AP EAPCET 2021 Notification and AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 2021 application form apply link here below.
Latest Update: AP Education Minister Adimulapu Suresh recently released the AP EAMCET 2021 Official notification on 24th June 2021. The AP EAMCET 2021 (EAPCET) registration will be started on 26th June 2021. JNTUK officials released the AP EAMCET 2021 Dates and AP EAMCET 2021 (EAPCET) Application online submission last date also available here. The last date for application submission is 25th July 2021. So, all the candidates who are going to take the EAMCET 2021 start their registration and submit the application form without the late fee. Be aware of the application last date because you will be charged late fee also if you applied after the last date. So, officials are accepting the AP EAMCET (EAPCET) Online Application Form 2021 from 26th June 2021.
AP EAMCET 2021 Notification (AP EAPCET) Apply Online Below
JNTUK Will organize the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) – 2021 for the Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical filed students. AP EAMCET (EAPCET) is a state-level entrance exam which is scheduled to organize from 19th to 25th August 2021. So, all the candidates who have qualified in this AP EAMCET 2021 can get the admissions into various affiliated government or private colleges across the AP State.
AP EAMCET 2021 (EAPCET) Important Dates
Check the below-mentioned table for AP EAMCET Dates such as application form release date, admit card release, and result announcement, etc.
|AP EAMCET 2021 (EAPCET) Notification Release date||24th June 2021|
|AP EAMCET (EAPCET) application date 2021||26th June 2021|
|AP EAMCET 2021 (EAPCET) last date to apply without late fee||25th July 2021|
|Last date for Application submission with Rs.500/- late fee||5th August 2021|
|Last date for Application submission with Rs.1000/- late fee||10th August 2021|
|Last date for Application submission with Rs.5000/- late fee||15th August 2021|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket||Updated Soon|
|AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 2021 Exam||19th August 2021 to 25th August 2021|
|Release of Preliminary Key||–|
|Last Date of submitting objections||–|
|Release of Result||–|
|Starting of the Counselling process||–|
Procedure for AP EAMCET 2021 (EAPCET) Application form 2021 registration
Candidates who are waiting to Apply For AP EAMCET 2021 (EAPCET) Exam can fill the AP EAMCET 2021 (EAPCET) application form by using the following steps. First, go through the complete AP EAMCET 2021 (EAPCET) notification to get a complete idea. You can refer to the instruction booklet which is available on the website before filling the AP EAMCET 2021 Application form. Candidates can apply only in online mode. Go through the steps below to apply.
- First, all the students need to visit the official site of AP EAMCET 2021 (EAPCET) i.e.sche.ap.gov.in.
- Later go to the home page and search for the AP EAMCET 2021 (EAPCET) Notification and click on that.
- After that, you will find various options like Notification, Important Dates, Instruction Booklet for Engineering, Instruction Booklet for Agriculture & Medical, etc.
- Thereafter, Find the apply online link to fill the Online Application Form.
- After that, enter the complete information and upload the required documents and photographs.
- Thereafter, recheck the entered details and if you have any correction then make corrections in the application form.
- Finally, click on the submit button to submit the application after the successful payment.
- Take a print of your applied form for your further reference.
AP EAMCET 2021 (EAPCET) Application Fee
For submitting the Online Application Form first we have to make Payment of Registration Fee which can be paid through the debit/credit card /Net Banking / AP Online centers.
The Application fee to be paid for various streams without late fee is as shown below,
- For Agriculture – Rs.500 + Transaction charges
- Engineering – Rs.500 + Transaction charges
- Both Engineering and Agriculture Stream – Rs.1000 + Transaction charges.
AP EAPCET eligibility criteria
All the Candidates must go through the AP EAMCET eligibility criteria before applying for the test. We have mentioned the eligibility criteria for AP EAMCET 2021 here according to the officials.
Nationality – Candidates must belong to the Indian Nation or OCI/PIO cardholder. Aspirants must native of AP/Telangana State and must satisfy the requirements of Local/Non-Local status.
EAPCET Education Eligibility
Candidate must possess the 10+2 with subjects of Mathematics/Botony, Zoology, and Physics, Chemistry as optional or vocational program under the BIE, AP/Telangana. (OR) Candidate must possess the Diploma in Engineering organized by State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP/Telangana or equal board.
Age – Candidates must have completed 16 years of age as of 31st December 2021. There is no upper age limit mentioned.
AP EAMCET 2021 EAPCET Exam Pattern
Applicants must check the AP EAMCET exam pattern from the below section.
- The AP EAMCET 2021 will organize online mode.
- This is a computer-based online test with multiple choice type questions.
- The question paper will contain a total of 160 multiple-choice questions.
- The question paper will contain three subjects and each subject will contain separate marks.
- Physics – 40 marks, Chemistry – 40 Marks, and Mathematics/ Botony and Zoology – 80 marks
- The exam paper will be held in Telugu and English languages.
- The total time duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no negative marking.
AP EAMCET 2021 Syllabus details
The syllabus for AP EAMCET 2021 will be the syllabus introduced by BIE, AP /TS for intermediate level. So, the AP EAMCET 2021 syllabus is Your intermediate syllabus only. The syllabus consists of topics from various subjects in your intermediate.
Direct links for AP EAMCET 2021 Notification Apply
Download AP EAMCET 2021 (EAPCET) Notification: Click Here
For AP EAMCET 2021 (EAPCET) Exam Apply Online: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to submit AP EAMCET Online Application?
AP EAMCET Online Application can be submitted up to 25th July 2021.
When will be the AP EAMCET Application Form available?
AP EAMCET Application Form will be made available from 26th June 2021
What is the announced AP EAMCET Exam Date?
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam will be going to organize from 19th August 2021 to 25th August 2021.
What is the AP EAMCET Exam registration fee?
The Registration Fee for fee Payment and submission of EAMCET Online Application Form is Rs. 500/-. This can be paid through the AP/ TS online / Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.