Download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 Out, Exam Date: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) release the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket on 10th September 2020. This AP EAMCET (AP Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) – 2020 is a state-level entrance test. For the candidates who are willing to take admission into engineering, pharmacy & agriculture courses can attend this AP EAMCET 2020. The AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket available in online mode only. AP EAMCET 2020 admit card released on the official website. All the candidates can download the hall ticket by using their registration number, Payment Reference ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number, and date of birth. Candidates need to bring the hall ticket to the exam hall without fail. To know the exact dates scroll and read the page carefully.
Get AP EAMCET Hall Ticket Available below
|Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK)|
|Name of the Exam||AP EAMCET (AP Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) – 2020|
|Category||AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket|
|Exam Date||17th September 2020 to 25th September 2020|
|Hall ticket release date||On 10th September 2020|
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Date
The officials will be going to conduct the AP EAMCET 2020 examination from 17th September 2020 to 25th September 2020. The officials will organize exams in online mode. All the applicants can get their AP EAMCET admit card 2020 from here which is issued online mode.
Instructions for candidates
- Applicants need to carry Hall ticket with duly affixed colored photograph attested by the Gazetted Officer.
- Applicants must sign and put the left-hand thumb impression in the given space in the presence of the invigilator.
- Aspirants must be at the examination hall 2 hours before the start of the exam.
- Aspirants should not carry prohibited items like mobile phones, calculators, electronic watches, printed or written material, etc.
- Before attending the exam, candidates need to refer to the details present on the hall ticket like name, gender, date of birth, center name, date and time of the exam, etc.
- Without the hall ticket candidates won’t be allowed to take the exam.
- No candidate will be allowed to take the exam after the commencement of the exam.
- All the candidates ensure the question paper and other details before start writing the exam.
- If Candidates have any doubt then immediately inform higher officials.
Download the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 online
- Initially, all the candidates need to visit the official website .i.e. sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET.
- After that, search for the “Download Hall Ticket” link. Click on it
- After that, a new page will open with login details.
- Thereafter, Enter the login details like Registration Number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Date of Birth, etc.
- After that, submit the details and download the hall ticket.
- Finally, Take a print out of hall ticket for future use.
Direct links to download the AP EAMCET Call letter 2020
AP EAMCET 2020 Hall ticket – Download here
AP EAMCET Notification – Download here
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: When will be the AP EAMCET Hall ticket 2020 released?
Ans: The AP EAMCET 2020 Hall ticket will be announced on 10th September 2020.
Q2: When the AP EAMCET 2020 Scheduled?
Ans: The AP EAMCET 2020 Will be going to schedule from 17th to 25th September 2020.
Q3: From where we can get the AP EAMCET Hall ticket?
Ans: The AP EAMCET Hall ticket can download from the official site / from the links provided above.
***** All the best *****