AP DEECET 2020 Apply Online, Registration Date Starts, Application Process, Apply Online, and Exam Date Out Dear Students, Here is official news on AP DEECET 2020 official notification that the exam date has been released. This AP DEECET entrance exam going to organize on 23rd June 2020 and 24th June 2020. Yes, this is official now. All we know that AP DEECET is a state-level entrance exam to get admission into the two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) course which is offered by the Government District Institutes of Education and Training (D.I.E.Ts) along with another Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions across Andhra Pradesh. This AP DEECET will be organized by the Department of School Education of Government of Andhra Pradesh. This AP DEECET entrance exam is organizing for filling the 7000 vacant DED seats in Government DIETs and Private D.El.Ed Institutes across Andhra Pradesh.
AP DEECET 2020 Notification Details Available Below
The AP DEECET exam is conducted in the month of May Every year in all the 13 districts across Andhra Pradesh. But due to some unexpected reasons, all the important dates of the AP DEECET entrance test are changed. All the applicants who have applied for this AP DEECET 2020 must go through the complete eligibility details like Educational Eligibilty, Age, Fee, Registration process, Exam date, Counseling dates, etc of the AP DEECET exam.
Important dates of AP DEECET 2020
|AP DEECET Online Notification Release Date||21st May 2020|
|Online Payment of Application Fee Starts||21st May 2020|
|Last Date to Submit AP DEECET Online Application Form||5th June 2020|
|AP DEECET Admit Card Release Date||Soon Available|
|AP DEECET Exam Date||23rd June 2020 and 24th June 2020|
|AP DEECET Counselling Process Starts||3rd July 2020|
|Special Counselling for AP DEECET 2020||25TH TO 29TH July 2020|
|Regular Classes Starts from||3rd August 2020|
AP DEECET 2020 Exam Pattern
All the Applied Applicants of AP DEECET 2020 have to know about the AP DEECET 2020 exam pattern. For the sake of candidates, we have given the AP DEECET exam pattern 2020 for the students who are going to appearing for the AP DEECET 2020 entrance examination. The exam pattern for AP DEECET 2020 will give you the complete Exam scheme, Exam paper pattern, AP DEECET 2020 syllabus, etc.
AP DEECET 2020 Exam Pattern As below
Below we have discussed the exam pattern of AP DEECET 2020 for the AP DEECET 2020 pointwise. So, check these below mentioned steps on the AP DEECET 2020 examination pattern.
- AP DEECET 2020 Exam question paper will have two parts.
- In this, part A will be for 60 marks and part B for 40 marks. The entire paper will be for 100 marks weightage.
- The AP DEECET exam contains Multiple Choice questions.
- In the Question paper, Part A will comprise of General Knowledge, General English, and Basic Mathematics.
- Part B will comprise of Physics, Biology, Maths, and Social Science.
- The medium of Language for the AP DEECET will be Telugu and English
- The AP DEECET 2020 Exam duration is 2 hours.
AP DEECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
All the students must have to meet the eligibility criteria for AP DEECET 2020 to take the Exam. Below we have given the complete eligibility criteria.
Nationality and Domicile: Applicants must belong to Indian citizenship to meet the eligibility for AP DEECET 2020 entrance.
Educational Eligibility: Candidate must qualify their intermediate or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks to take the AP DEECET examination. For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and the Physically Challenged candidates the minimum marks must acquire will be 45%.
Age: To attend the AP DEECET 2020 entrance Exam, Candidates must have minimum age of 17 years and above as on the 1st of September of the year of admission.
AP DEECET 2020 Application Form Filling Process / How to apply for AP DEECET 2020
Candidates before the AP DEECET 2020 form filling check the below-mentioned lines carefully and they start the online application registration. If you still have any doubts then check the “Information Bulletin” by downloading it from the official site.
- Applicants need to go to the official site of AP DEECET and click on the Application Form link.
- After that click on the link “Welcome to Online Application”. Then you will redirect to a new page.
- Thereafter fill the details which are mandatory fields on the new page. Ensure the details before moving on.
- Upload the latest photograph and signature and click on the tick the declaration box then submit the details.
- Ensure the preview of the submitted application before submission.
- Candidates will get a Journal Number or reference number which is issued by Andhra Pradesh Center for Financial Systems and Services, for next time login on fee payment.
- Students need to download the application after the registration process.
- The AP DEECET 2020 fee can be paid by the AP DEECET application fee online.
AP DEECET 2020 Application Fee
The AP DEECET Exam takers must have to pay an application fee of Rs 500/- through online using Net Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card.
Direct Links for AP DEECET 2020 Privided Below
AP DEECET Officials Notification – Download Here
AP DEECET 2020 Apply Online – Click Here
AP DEECET Hall Ticket 2020 – Download Here