AP Covid 19 Special Recruitment Drive Notification 2020, Apply Online For 1070 Posts, AP Covid 19 Special Recruitment Notification: Andhra Pradesh Medical Education Department recently announced the Notification for COVID 19 Special Recruitment Drive to recruit certain category of specialists to work in COVID Hospitals on the contract basis for one year across the Andhra Pradesh State. The Board invites online applications from 30-04-2020. The last date for online registration and apply online is 07-05-2020 at 5 PM. To check the official notification and Apply online, Scroll the page below and Apply for this recruitment.
AP Covid 19 Special Recruitment Drive, Apply Online @ dme.ap.nic.in
All the eligible candidates are invited for this Direct Recruitment of the Specialists posts on Contract basis purely. This contract is only for a period of one year in DME to work in Government Medical Colleges, Government General Hospitals under the Directorate of Medical Education Hospitals. The 15% Weightage will be given to candidates during regular recruitment who given their services for COVID-19 as per Memo No.3446645/B2/2020, Dt: 13.4.2020. The pay for these Specialists will be Rs. 1,10, 000/-. Online Registration has already started from 30th April 2020 and the Last date for application submission is 7th May 2020 at 5 PM.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Covid 19 Recruitment
To apply for this AP COVID 19 Recruitment, candidates must have the following eligibility criteria. All Rules of Reservations will apply as per A.P. State Govt. Rules in force.
- OC candidate age should have below 40 years as on 01- 04-2020 (should not have been born before 01-04-1980).
- SC/ST/BC candidates age should have below 45 years as on 01-04-2020 (should not have been born before 01-04-1975).
- Ex-servicemen should below 50 years as on 01.04.2020 (should not have born before 01.07.1970)
AP COVID 19 Selection Process
- The selection process will be for total marks of 100.
- In this 75 % for Marks weightage will be from the obtained marks in PG degree / super specialty Examination.
- Weightage of 10 marks as 1 mark per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
- Weightage of 15% for Contract service in Govt. Institutions.
- 2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area,
- 2 marks per six months in Rural Area.
- 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
- There will be no Interview marks
Note: The selection committee decision as per G.O. Ms. No. 199, HM &FW(A1)Dept., Dt.16.10.2018 and G.O.Ms.No.154, HM&FW(A1)Dept., Dt.4.5.2002 in all aspects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned. The selection committee also has reserved its rights to alter conditions that are laid down in the notification for selection.
Apply online Process for AP COVID 19 Recruitment
- Candidates need to submit an online application on the official site i.e. dme.ap.nic.in
- While submitting the online application, below mentioned Attested copies of documents must be uploaded along with the application. Keep all the original certificates safe because these will be verified on a specific schedule.
- S.S.C. certificate ( proof of date of birth)
- Study certificate from class IV to X and Intermediate.
- Marks lists of MBBS Part I & Part II & part III.
- MBBS / MD / MS / DNB / Degree Certificates.
- Post Graduate Degree Certificate / Diploma / Provisional Certificate, along with Marks lists (without marks list, candidates will not be considered).
- Registration certificate of PG / Diploma / DNB degree with A.P. Medical Council.
- Caste Certificate in case SC/ST/BC. (Certificates issued by MRO in case of SC/BC specifying caste and sub-group indicating A/B/C/D/E in case of BC’s)
Official Notification – Download Here
To apply online – Click Here
***** All the Best *****
Leave a Reply