ANU Degree Hall Tickets 2021 Oct/Nov Manabadi | Download ANU UG 2nd Sem Hall tickets – Candidates who are ready to take ANU 2nd Sem Examinations from October 2021 can now able to download the ANU Degree Hall Tickets 2021 from here in this page below. Acharya Nagarjuna University ready released the UG 2nd Semester October/November 2021 Examinations hall tickets for For BA, B.com, B.Sc. We have activated the links to download the ANU Degree 2nd Sem hall tickets 2021 below and candidates can also get the hall ticket from manabadi website also.
ANU Degree Hall Tickets 2021 Oct/Nov Manabadi | Download ANU UG 2nd Sem Hall tickets
All we know Acharya Nagarjuna University is responsible for the schedule of ANU Degree Internal Practical and Theory examinations of 2nd Semesters of B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BBM, B.C.A courses. According to time table these exams will be going to held from 30th October 2021. ANU Degree 2nd Sem Time Table 2021 links also given below for the sake of students. Acharya Nagarjuna University is in the region of Namburu, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
|Name of the University / Board||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Name of the Examination||UG/ Degree 2nd Semester Sept 2021 Examinations|
|Exams held in||Oct/ Nov 2021|
|Hall Ticket status||Available soon|
How to Download ANU Degree 2nd Sem Hall Tickets 2021 Online
- Initially visit the ANU Official website
- Then Use the Hall Ticket Finder to get your ANU UG 2nd Semester Examination Hall Tickets 2021.
- Note: Search can be done using any of the fields like Student Name, Father’s Name, Hall Ticket Number or in combination.
- After submitting the details your hall ticket will appear on your PC screen.
- Candidates can also download the hall ticket from the below links.
Hall Ticket Download links
ANU UG 2nd Sem Examination Hall Tickets Oct/Nov 2021 – (Available here Soon)
Instructions to candidates
- Candidates are advised to present in the examination hall half an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Legal suits against the University, if any, Shall be filled in courts within the jurisdiction of Guntur City only.
- University reserves the right of allotment of examination centers to individual candidates as well as colleges also.
- You are prohibited from writing your Name or Register Number, on any part of the answer book.
- Please ensure that the OMR sheet issued to you contains your name and register number.
- Candidates Should Carry their Hall-Tickets to the examination hall for inspection by any officer authorized for this purpose.
- Candidates have to verify Whether Correct question paper is received from the invigilator, before taking the Examination.
- Write your answers on both sides of the Answer Script.
- Strict silence should be maintained in the examination hall.
- Do not write in the Left margin, except the question number.
- The responsibility to hand over the answer script to the invigilator lies with you only.
- University observers and flying squad members are empowered to check any candidate in the examination hall or outside the examination hall during the examination for detecting any malpractice.
- You should write all the answers in the given answer book only.
- No additional sheets will be supplied.
- Candidates writing the examination at a centre other than the allotted one, without prior permission of the Controller of Examinations liable for cancellation of their performance.