ACET Admit Card 2020 Download PDF Hall Ticket Release Date Delayed, Exam Date Postponed, Release Date of ACET Admit Card 2020 Download PDF: The Institute of Actuaries Of India (IAI) organizes Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET). This entrance exam is organized for candidates who plan to register as student members of the IAI. Through ACET, candidates can get admission into the various programmes in accounts and continue their careers in the field of actuaries. Candidates can download the ACET Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card (एसीइटी) here. The Actuarial Common Entrance Test Admit Card will be available in 2020. See the article below for full details of the ACET Admit Card 2020 Free Download PDF, How to Download ACET Hall Ticket 2020, Examination Centers, ACET 2020 admit card Exam Date, and more.
Latest Update: The ACET May 2020 Examination has been postponed according to the latest update. The Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) has recently postponed the ACET May 2020 Examination due to COVID 19 Pandemic Out Break. Along with that, ACET 2020 Application Form submission last date has been extended until June 30, 2020. The Admit card and Exam dates are discussed here below. In our article, we are providing information such as ACET 2020 exam Pattern, exam dates, eligibility, Syllabus, ACET 2020 application form, and fees. Scroll and read the article completely.
ACET Admit Card 2020 Available Below
As we know the release of acet admit card june 2020 is also postponed in this situation due to the postponement of the exam. IAI will release the ACET admit card for IAI ACET on the official website i.e. actuariesindia.org. Admit card released in the online mode only. Candidate need to keep the email id and password to get the hall ticket. Bring the admit card to exam hall along with the photo id. Below we have given the process to download ACET 2020 admit card, details mentioned on ACET Hall Ticket 2020, what documents need to carry with it, Examination Centers, Important Dates, ACET registration last date and Release Date, ACET last date etc.
ACET Admit Card 2020 Details for ACET exam 2020
|Name of the organization||Institute of Actuaries Of India (IAI)|
|Name of the Exam||Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) – 2020|
|Admit Card Status||Not Released|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Admit card Release Date||Available Soon|
|Date of Entrance Exam||Available Soon|
ACET 2020 Candidate Guidelines
- Applicants should show the invigilator the Online admit card and the Unique Photo Id proof in original as needed.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination room without an admit card, proof of identity. Applicants should read and follow the instructions about hall ticket after downloading the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to take the test without a valid e-hall ticket.
- They must keep it in a safe place with them until all the formalities of admission are completed.
- The applicant should visit the center before the exam in advance to know the exact location of the center, which avoids the delay of the exam.
How to Download ACET Admit Card 2020 Online
All dear applied candidates, ACET Admit card available only in online mode. Applicants now able to download the admit card of ACET Test 2020 by following steps,
- Applicants need to visit the official website of IAI i.e. www.actuariesindia.org
- Candidates must access the link that will activate soon.
- Then Enter the registered email ID and password and click on the login button.
- Candidates must check the dates and timings of the exam and book exam date and slot at your convenience.
- Finally, Download ACET 2020 Admit Card Online.
- Aspirants can also download the ACET exam admit card directly from the below links.
Direct ACET admit card download links below
ACET Admit Card 2020 – Available Here
(Above link will be updated Soon)
Adress of INSTITUTE OF ACTUARIES OF INDIA (IAI)
Unit no. F-206, 2nd Floor, “F” Wing in Tower 2, Seawoods Grand Central, Plot no R-1, Sector 40, Seawoods, Near Seawoods Railway Station, Navi Mumbai – 400 706
Boardline: +91 – 22 – 39686060
Fax: +91-22 – 39686050
(ACET) Sandeep Mahajan : +91 22 3968 6064
Details Mentioned on ACET Admit Card
The below information will be available on the ACET Admit card 2020. Candidates required to check the details on the Admit Card.
- Candidate Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Timing
- Address of Exam Centre
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Address of Candidates
Document Required to bring on ACET 2020 Exam Day
Candidates are suggest to read all the rules and regulations for the examination carefully. Check the documents that students have to bring for the entrance examination.
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Driving license
Leave a Reply